StreamingFast Launches its Powerful Data Streaming Service on Binance Smart Chain
StreamingFast is thrilled to announce the launch of its service on Binance Smart Chain (BSC), making available its best-in-class blockchain data stream, for both historical and real-time data. The StreamingFast team excitedly took on the challenge to provide deep data traces in an easy-to-consume response to BSC developers.
The thousands of developers and traders who have made the decision to add support for BSC will be excited to know that StreamingFast’s unmatched infrastructure is now able to serve their applications. This powerful historical and real-time data stream will allow traders to power their strategy with the absolute fastest data stream available, and developers will be able to provide their users with an uncompromising experience.
Some of the industry shifting features of StreamingFast include:
- Simpler: use 90% less code. Single integration point to stream EVM data, from block 0 onto eternity. Get rid of those pesky retries, with a single reliable stream.
- Cheaper: cut down on up to 99% of your Web3 calls. Use in-stream updates to BEP-20 balances, PancakeSwap reserves and any contract’s state updates. No more out-of-sync balanceOf() calls.
- More reliable: read linearly, no more polling. Paradigm-shifting use of cursors for a reliable stream, guaranteed linearity, across disconnections and reorgs. Something native nodes with WebSockets can only dream about.
- Faster access to real-time blocks. Get data earlier than traditional node providers (up to 48x faster). Instead of hitting one of 1000 nodes, most of them late because of propagation delays, StreamingFast nodes race to push out data to you.
- Complete: full history at your fingertips. Stream blocks, transactions, events, state changes from genesis. Let go of your archive nodes.
- Richest data, industry-wide. Trace-level data, full call graph, state changes, logs, keccak preimages, gas costs, Ether balance changes, internal transactions, input data & return data.
These and StreamingFast’s many other powerful capabilities, will help developers building on Binance Smart Chain to deliver their projects cheaper, much faster, and with fluid and dynamic user experiences.
“From interacting with many developers and traders working on DeFi on Ethereum, we have come to understand their specific needs as well as the data tooling they value most. This allows us to bring an unrivaled and performance-enhancing platform to BSC in record time, to meet the shifting needs of the DeFi community.” said Alexandre Bourget, CTO of StreamingFast. “BSC has built a chain with tons of opportunity, and we want to empower developers and traders to easily take hold of that opportunity, without the complexity of completely rebuilding their codebase.”
StreamingFast is currently working toward fully decentralizing its platform, offering a universal way to extract rich trace-level data from all blockchains, bundled in ways that can be both streamed at extreme speeds, and archived for direct access (without the burden of running native nodes). This will translate into better reliability for BSC developers, decreased data costs, additional data integrity, and the most reliable infrastructure, with StreamingFast nodes dispersed across the globe.
StreamingFast is a radically better infrastructure platform for Ethereum and other EVM-based blockchains. Rather than offering nodes-as-a-service, StreamingFast provides massively scalable streaming data, tailored to meet the requirements of decentralized platforms such as bridges, rollups, state mirroring, indexing services, and trading operations. StreamingFast enables you to build responsive, fluid interfaces that deliver exceptional user experiences.